‚Don’t act as a guest – act as a host’ – this is my motto when I spin my professional networks. I started 10 years ago building up a working net of 13 Universities in Hessen. Now I like to share with you my formula for successful networking. Have you already an efficient network with contacts you can really rely on – in business and in life?
- What are the secrets behind networking that turn networks into working nets?
- How can even shy people succeed in small talks?
- What’s the key question to identify a valuable contact from one that isn’t ?
After this workshop you’ll have not just the answers to these questions – but also a structure for your professional networking!
In this workshop, you will be able to:
- learn methods that simplify networking – for reserved people too
- know how to introduce yourself so others can remember you
- gain an insight into psychological and systemic background factors involved in networking
- gain sovereignty in one’s contact with strangers
- know the unwritten rules of networking.
Target group: International junior and senior students from all faculties and student members of the EBS Alumni Association. Application on the homepage of the EBS Alumni Association.
Saturday, 10.11.2018 – 10:00 to 18:00 hours
Venue: Campus EBS University, Campus Oestrich-Winkel
Apply here via EBS Alumni Website