In daily life we negotiate on numerous occasions: for prices, projects, our own needs, and many more. If you take a systematic approach to negotiation, allowing you to understand and reflect upon your personal negotiation style – which may be influenced by the culture you come from – and if you know how to adopt appropriate negotiation strategies and leverage, then you will increase your power to achieve agreements on your own terms.
This two-day seminar (in the English language) aims to expand your self-awareness and negotia-tion abilities. Film sequences from the US-series House of Cards will illustrate keys to successful negotiation. An intercultural case study will round up the seminar.
Target group: students from all faculties of Goethe Uni Frankfurt.
Content of the seminar
- Preparing for your negotiation
- Negotiation strategy and tactics for flexible acting
- How to avoid typical negotiation mistakes
After completing this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Understand their negotiation style, its strengths and weaknesses
- Understand the psychology of influence, based on five key factors
- Use insights from the FBI and the latest neuroscientific research to deal with stressful negotiations
Date and Time:
- Friday, 18.05.2018, 10 am – 6 pm &
- Saturday, 19.05.2018, 10 am – 6 pm
Venue: Seminarhaus SH 5.101 (Campus Westend)
Interested? Use this link to register!