In daily life we negotiate on numerous occasions: for prices, projects, our own needs and many more. Reach your goals with a systematic approach to negotation!
If you take a systematic approach, allowing you to understand and reflect upon your personal negotiation style – which may be influenced by the culture you come from – and if you know how to adopt appropriate negotiation strategies and leverage, then you will increase your power to achieve agreements on your own terms.
This two-day seminar in the English language aims to expand your self-awareness and negotiation abilities. Film sequences from the US-series House of Cards will illustrate keys to successful negotiation. An intercultural case study will round up the seminar.
Content of the seminar
- Preparing for your negotiation
- Negotiation strategy and tactics for flexible acting
- How to avoid typical negotiation mistakes
After completing this workshop, you will be able to:
- Understand your negotiation style, its strengths and weaknesses
- Understand the psychology of influence, based on five key factors
- Use insights from the FBI and the latest neuroscientific research to deal with stressful negotiations.
Students from all faculties of Goethe University Frankfurt are invited to participate!
Applications at start of Winter semester here
When? Friday, October 20 + Saturday, Oct 21, 2017
10-18 hours (sharp!)
Venue: t.b.a (Campus Westend)
Map of Venue -> Campus_Westend