„I have no problems making decisions. So why should I sacrifice 135 minutes of my life to reflect on my decision-making abilities?” Because life will continue for you as a series of choices – and sometimes you only have one chance to make the right one! Wouldn’t it be good to know how you react then?
Experience 15 years of your life in 30 minutes!
After this workshop, you will know what is essential to you. In a 30 minutes online simulation, you will get tested on which values drive your decisions – and how you deal with a decision made under time pressure.
The workshop lasts a total of 135 minutes, divided into two evenings:
• On the first evening, you will invest 45 minutes for an introduction via Zoom and play through the simulation.
• On the second evening, you will analyze the results with all participants.
You will experience your decision-making behaviour in an online simulation. Afterwards, you will reflect and experience:
- Do I have a clear view of what my priorities are in my life?
- What do I choose when faced with a trade-off?
- How do I handle difficult decisions – possibly under time pressure?
- How can I arm myself to make decisions in the future that match my priorities?
February 28, 2023 – 18:00 to 18:45 CET (Part 1) & March 1, 2023 – 18:00 to 19:30 CET (Part 2)
Apply with Armin Nilles, Manager Competency-Based Training – firstname.lastname@example.org