In daily life we negotiate on numerous occasions: for prices, projects, our own needs and many more. Reach your goals with a systematic approach to negotation!
If you take a systematic approach, allowing you to understand and reflect upon your personal negotiation style – which may be influenced by the culture you come from – and if you know how to adopt appropriate negotiation strategies and leverage, then you will increase your power to achieve agreements on your own terms.
This two-day seminar in the English language aims to expand your self-awareness and negotiation abilities. Film sequences from the US-series House of Cards will illustrate keys to successful negotiation. An intercultural case study will round up the seminar.
Content of the seminar
• Preparing for your negotiation
• Negotiation strategy and tactics for flexible acting
• How to avoid typical negotiation mistakes
After completing this workshop, you will be able to:
• Understand your negotiation style, its strengths and weaknesses
• Understand the psychology of influence, based on five key factors
• Use insights from the FBI and the latest neuroscientific research to deal with stressful negotiations.
Friday, May 5th + Saturday, May 6th, 2017 – 10-18 hours (sharp!)
Venue: PEG 1.floor, room 168 – Map of Venue -> Campus_Westend