Reach your goals clever and calm – negotiation strategies for women
is a two-day training at TU Dresden, aimed at female PhD students, Postdocs and research assistants. In daily life we negotiate on numerous occasions: for prices, projects, our own needs and many more. If you take a systematic approach to negotiation,
allowing you to understand and reflect upon your personal negotiation style – which may be influenced by the culture you come from – and if you know how to adopt appropriate negotiation strategies and leverage then you will increase your power to achieve agreements on your own terms.
This two-day seminar (in the English language) aims to expand your self-awareness and negotiation abilities – to succeed also in male dominated contexts. Film sequences will illustrate keys to successful negotiation. A dive gender communication will round up the seminar.
Content of the seminar
- Preparing for your negotiation
- Negotiation strategy and tactics for flexible acting
- How to avoid typical negotiation mistakes
After completing this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Understand their negotiation style, its strengths and weaknesses
- Understand different negotiation styles
- Use insights from the FBI and the latest neuroscientific research to deal with stressful negotiations
When: October 29 + 30, 2020
Located at SFB 1415 der TU Dresden – just follow this link (SFB 1415 eine Forschungsinitiative der Technischen Universität, Partnern des DRESDEN-concept, der Technischen Universität München sowie der Universität Ulm.)
Registration: If you wish to attend the training course, please kindly register by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org